Leak Detection & Repair
Some leaks can be hard to detect, but if you suspect there is water leaking somewhere in your home it’s best to contact a plumber as soon as possible to remedy the problem. Small leaks may not seem like a big deal, but small fissures in a plumbing pipe can lead to large, costly problems later on including foundation and slab leaks.
These water leaks can cost homeowners thousands of dollars in utility bills and water, structural, and property damage. Let the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing save you money by detecting a water leak early and preventing additional plumbing problems.
Signs You May Have a Leak
- High Electric & Water Bills
- Crackling Noises in Your Pipes
- Constantly Refilling Pool or Spa
- Sound of Water Flow When Tap or Faucets Are Off
- Wet Spots on the Walls or Floors
- Foul Odors from Drains or Sewers
Leak Repair Services in Broward:
- Faucet Leaks Small Pipe Leaks
- Sewer Leaks Tub & Shower Leaks
- Slab Leaks Major Appliance Leaks
- Toilet Leaks Major Pipe Leaks